Automatic Infrared Sensor Tap - Basin Mounted Classic R Spout ET2-30.5
Click to enlarge image(s)
AUTOMATIC SENSOR TAP ET2-30.5
# ET2-30.5DC (battery only)
# ET2-30.5AC/DC (mains power with battery back up)
Medium height pillar design, classic ‘R’ shaped tap suitable deck mounted withpartially raised basins or basin mounted. Mixer is easily attached to solenoid valve to control temperature in a single basin situation or with multiple basins
a tempering valve can be installed at waters source.
There is no set run time for any of the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range, it is simply; hands in sensor field 'water on', remove hands 'water off'. This offers maximum water savings.
• ‘Pillar’ design
• Single supply
• Solid brass construction
• Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow for up to 110,000 cycles battery life
• Hands free infrared activation
• Up to 70% water savings
• Three year guarantee
• AS/NZS 3718:2005
• 6 Star WELS water rating
Price includes GST.
• Water pressure 100kPa - 500kPa
• DC6V 4 x AA batteries supplied (mains options available)
• Power consumption static ≤0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
• Water temperature 1-55ºC
• Water inlet G ½ “
• Respond time 1 Second
• Detection range 27-31cm
Postage & Handling will be added for this product at checkout as follows: $15.95 Australia Wide.