Automatic Infrared Sensor Tap - Wall Mounted with Sensor Outlet Concealed Sensor - ET2-20.4
Click to enlarge image(s)
Elite Range Sensor Wall Mounted Tap ET2-20.4
# ET2-20.4DC (battery only)
# ET2-20.4AC/DC (mains power with battery back up)
Features specialist technology that allows for sensor to be at water outlet yet still achieve slim design. Low sensitivity filters attached to the sensor allow for placement of this model in all areas where stainless steel basins or troughs
are installed. Clean lines and minimal surfaces make this model ideal for Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafes and any area where hygiene is a priority.
There is no set run time for any of the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range, it is simply; hands in sensor field 'water on', remove hands 'water off'. This offers maximum water savings.
• Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow for up to 110,000 cycles battery life
• Hygienic ‘no touch’ on/off operation, automatically shuts off after one minute if sensor is obstructed.
• Three year guarantee
• Low sensitivity to reflective surfaces and features an adjustable sensing distance
• Slim design with minimal surfaces
• 6 Star WELS rating
• AS/NZS 3718
• Water Pressure 100kPa - 500kPa
• Water temperature 1-55ºC
• Power supply DC6V (4xAA Batteries), or mains with battery supply back up. Both models require installation of battery
box which includes solenoid valve and batteries.
• Power consumption static ≤ 0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
• Water inlet G ½”
• Detection range 27-31cm
• Respond time 1-2 Second
• Single feed water supply
Price includes GST.
Postage & Handling will be added for this product at checkout as follows: $15.95 Australia Wide.