Automatic Infrared Sensor Tap - Wall Mounted Spout with separate Sensor Plate - ET2-20.5
Click to enlarge image(s)
Wall Mounted Sensor Plate and Spout
# ET2-20.5DC (battery only)
# ET2-20.5AC/DC (mains power with battery back up)
Sensor is wall mounted and is activated by standing in front of the sensor plate a 1-2 second time delay
and specially set activation zones will eliminate false activations by passing traffic. Placement of sensor
allows for this model to be considered in all areas where stainless steel basins or troughs are installed
although consideration may still need to be given to how light and reflective surfaces could affect
sensor. Minimum surfaces make this product ideal for Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, Supermarkets,
Restaurants, Cafes and any area where hygiene is a priority.
There is no set run time for any of the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range, it is simply for this model body in sensor field 'water on', leave sensor field 'water off'. This offers maximum water savings.
• Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow for up to 110,000 cycles battery life
• Hygienic ‘no touch’ operation and automatic shut off after one minute.
• Three year guarantee
• Wall Mounted Sensor Plate
• Slim design with minimal surfaces
• 6 Star WELS rating
• AS/NZS 3718
• Water Pressure 100kPa - 500kPa
• Water temperature 1-55ºC
• Power supply DC6V (4xAA Batteries), or mains with battery supply back up. Both models require installation of battery box which includes solenoid valve and batteries.
• Power consumption static ≤ 0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
• Water inlet G ½”
• Detection range 600mm
• Respond time 1-2 Second
• Single feed water supply
Price includes GST.
Postage & Handling will be added for this product at checkout as follows: $15.95 Australia Wide.