Automatic Infrared Sensor Tap - Basin Mounted Spout with Outlet Concealed Sensor - ET2- OL24.1
Click to enlarge image(s)
Automatic Sensor Tap Deck or Basin Mounted
# ET2-OL24.1DC (battery only)
# ET2-OL24.1AC/DC (mains power with battery back up)
Features specialist technology that allows for sensor to be at water outlet yet still achieve slim design.
Hi Tech low sensitivity filters attached to the sensor allow for placement of this model in all areas where
stainless steel basins or troughs are installed. Minimal surfaces makes it ideal for Hospitals, Clinics,
Laboratories, Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafes and any area where hygiene is a priority.
There is no set run time for any of the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range, it is simply; hands in sensor field 'water on', remove hands 'water off'. This offers maximum water savings.
• Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow for up to 110,000 cycles battery life
• Hygienic ‘no touch’ operation and automatic shut off after one minute.
• Three year guarantee
• Low sensitivity to reflective surfaces
• Slim design with minimal surfaces
• 6 Star WELS rating
• AS/NZS 3718
Price includes GST.
• Water Pressure 100kPa - 500kPa
• Water temperature 1-55ºC
• Power supply DC6V (4xAA Batteries), or mains with battery supply back up. Both models require installation of battery box
which includes solenoid valve and batteries.
• Power consumption static ≤ 0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
• Water inlet G ½”
• Detection range 27-31cm
• Respond time 1-2 Second
• Single feed water supply
Postage & Handling will be added for this product at checkout as follows: $15.95 Australia Wide.