Automatic Infrared Sensor Tap - Basin Mounted Spout with Swivel Goose Neck - ET2-24.4
Click to enlarge image(s)
Elite Range Sensor Tap with Swivel Neck
# ET2-24.4DC (battery only)
# ET2-24.4AC/DC (mains power with battery back up)
Specially designed hygienic sensor tap, ideal for all, utility, clinical and food preparation areas. Bench
mounted with high arch spout that turns and swivels makes this model ideal for kitchens, laboratories,
clinics and utility areas. Also suitable for school art rooms where larger objects are required to be in
the flow of water.
There is no set run time for any of the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range, it is simply; hands in sensor field 'water on', remove hands 'water off'. This offers maximum water savings.
• Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow for up to 110,000 cycles battery life
• Hygienic ‘no touch’ on/off operation and automatic shut off after one minute if object left in sensor field.
• Three year guarantee
• 6 Star WELS rating
• AS/NZS 3718
• Water Pressure 100kPa - 500kPa
• Water temperature 1-55ºC
• Power supply DC6V (4xAA Batteries), or mains with battery supply back up. Both models require installation of battery box which includes solenoid valve and batteries.
• Power consumption static ≤ 0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
• Water inlet G ½”
• Detection range 27-31cm
• Respond time 1-2 Second
• Single feed water supply
Price includes GST.
Postage & Handling will be added for this product at checkout as follows: $15.95 Australia Wide.